Job Description – Sales Consultant
Tamea International’s office is located in the prestigious Avenida da Liberdade. A few steps away from the city’s downtown, Avenida da Liberdade is lined with high-end luxury stores, five-star hotels, sophisticated restaurants and offices to many leading international companies.
As a member of the Tamea International Sales Team, your primary responsibilities will be securing properties to list for sale as well as selling properties with our portfolio - both completed and off-plan. Tamea International demands high standards from its staff to ensure our high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained.
As a Sales Consultant you will be expected to liaise with buyers, sellers, developers, partners, lawyers and banks with unwavering commitment, respect and professionalism.
As a member of the Tamea International Sales Team, your responsibilities are also securing properties to list for sale as well as selling properties with our portfolio - both completed and off-plan. Tamea International demands a high standard from its staff to ensure our high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained.
• Proven professional experience and the track of successful track record;
• In-depth knowledge and know-how of the Portuguese real estate market;
• A professional with a sales mindset, result-oriented, but mindful of human aspects of the real estate business;
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
• Someone with professional experience in real estate sales and customer service;
• People and real estate lover;
• An intuitive salesperson with a strategic approach to business;
• A fast learner, agile, dynamic professional and always keen to learn;
• A professional with relevant real estate professional experience still open to new challenges and able to improve his/her skills within a rapidly growing team;
• A connector, a liaison between lines of businesses, a professional who can readily “change business hats”;
• Speaks fluently English and Portuguese. Other languages are a plus;
• A prudent communicator and a convincing and charismatic presenter;
• Pleasant and trustworthy;
• Sees obstacles as challenges, problem-lover and problem-solver; Analytical
• Persistent, committed, goes the extra mile.
• MS Office familiarity;
• CRM software familiarity
Remuneration & Conditions
• Fixed monthly salary
• Full-time (40 hours per week)
All candidates are requested to send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org