Join our team!
Portugal and especially Lisbon have witnessed a significant change and rapid growth in the influx of internationals. Investment is one of the main reasons they move to Portugal, triggered by the Golden Visa programme introduced by the Portuguese Government in October 2012 to attract foreign investment, alongside attractive tax regimes for non-habitual residents. Additionally, the appealing Portuguese lifestyle keeps drawing interest from all corners of the world.
The real estate market has followed and the last three years saw record-breaking achievements in the sector. Despite the global pandemic, 2020 statistics show the interest of international investors in Portugal is alive and well.
The Tamea International difference
At Tamea International, we believe that the most important and most relevant way to do business is to provide clients with the high-end service with mid- and long-term vision of improving their prospects and lives - we offer unconditional support to lifestyle and investment buyers alike.
We also maintain trusted and established partnerships with Portuguese partners, developers, lawyers and tax specialists. We place a high value in our Partners and Introducers network in our core markets of Europe, the Gulf and Brazil, as well as China, Hong Kong, Iran, South Africa, Malaysia, Vietnam, India and USA.
Our highest conversion rate comes from referrals: since its inception in 2014, Tamea International has maintained a long chain of deals closed through referrals, and these still represent the majority of our overall business operations.
Furthermore, we have dedicated departments for sales support, marketing and post-sales / customer care, all in-house.
In specific terms, this means:
• Careful selection of properties
• Tailor-made approach to buyers
• Long-term vision that assures the long-term satisfaction of our clients, both sellers and buyers
• Do it good or don’t do it at all
• Our Commercial team are specially selected professionals who embody the combination of sales tenacity, in-depth understanding of client needs, honest and impartial approach
• We are not purely profit-oriented, but people-oriented: we do not sell properties only, we sell concepts and opportunities for our clients to better their lives
How do we market @Tamea?
• We build high-quality listings
• We encourage high-quality lead conversion with long-lasting impact
• Taking into account both tangible and intangible aspects of client needs
• Impartially, honestly, credibly
• Simply, impactfully, elegantly
• Leaving a lasting and credible mark on the chaotic and hyped market
Current Job Openings: