Job Description – Compliance Officer
As a member of the Compliance Team, you will be responsible for ensuring that Tamea International’s activities remain legal and in compliance with industry regulations.
The team’s duties will be wide-ranging but mainly centred around ensuring transactional documents are correct, preparing legal contracts and guiding clients through the transaction process.
The Tamea team is based in the vibrant Second Home space in Cais do Sodré.
All of our team members benefit from the Second Home ecosystem, including yoga, meditation and many seminars.
We are a small, dedicated team. We greatly value commitment and hard work but we also like to ensure work is fun, and that all team members feel valued.
What are we looking for?
A successful candidate would:
• Speak fluent Portuguese and excellent English (other languages are an advantage)
• Be passionate and believe in the quality service Tamea International is delivering
• Be a qualified lawyer/solicitor (advogado/solicitador), real estate legal experience is mandatory
• Be able to commit to providing excellent customer experience
• Work to deadlines and manage one’s own workload
• Be willing to work in other areas of the company when necessary; we are very much a team and we all help each other out when needed
• Be confident, calm and diplomatic when dealing with clients and partners
• Perfect time keeping
Remuneration & Conditions
• Competitive. Variable depending on candidate
• Full-time (40 hours per week)
• All candidates are requested to send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org