Job Description – Asia Desk
Tamea International’s office is located in the prestigious Avenida da Liberdade. A few steps away from the city’s downtown, Avenida da Liberdade is lined with high-end luxury stores, five-star hotels, sophisticated restaurants and offices to many leading international companies.
We are a small, dedicated team. We greatly value commitment and hard work but we also like to ensure work is fun, and that all team members feel valued. As an Asia Desk Sales Consultant you will be expected to interact and explore the Asian market, by connecting with partners, buyers, sellers, developers, lawyers and banks with unwavering commitment, respect and professionalism.
Currently, our team already counts with one Asia Desk Sales consultant, and the addition of the position here described has the goal of further improving our connections in the Asian Market.
As a member of the Tamea International Sales Team, your responsibilities are also securing properties to list for sale as well as selling properties with our portfolio - both completed and off-plan. Tamea International demands a high standard from its staff to ensure our high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained.
• Proven professional experience and the track of successful track record
• In-depth knowledge and know-how of the Portuguese real estate market
• A professional with a sales mindset, result-oriented, but mindful of human aspects of the real estate business
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Someone with professional experience in real estate sales and customer service
• People and real estate lover
• An intuitive salesperson with a strategic approach to business
• A fast learner, agile, dynamic professional and always keen to learn
• A professional with relevant real estate professional experience still open to new challenges and able to improve his/her skills within a rapidly growing team
• A connector, a liaison between lines of businesses, a professional who can readily “change business hats”
• Speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Portuguese is a plus
• A prudent communicator and a convincing and charismatic presenter
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• Sees obstacles as challenges, problem-lover and problem-solver; analytical
• Persistent, committed, goes the extra mile.
• MS Office familiarity
• CRM software familiarity
Remuneration & Conditions
• Competitive. Variable depending on the candidate
• Full-time (40 hours per week)
• All candidates are requested to send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org