Job Description – Sales Consultant
The Tamea team is based in the vibrant Second Home space in Cais do Sodré.
All of our team members benefit from the Second Home ecosystem, including yoga, meditation and many seminars. We are a small, dedicated team. We greatly value commitment and hard work but we also like to ensure work is fun, and that all team members feel valued.
As a member of the Tamea International Sales Team, your primary responsibilities will be securing properties to list for sale as well as selling properties with our portfolio - both completed and off-plan. Tamea International demands high standards from its staff to ensure our high levels of customer service and professionalism are maintained.
As a Sales Consultant you will be expected to liaise with buyers, sellers, developers, partners, lawyers and banks with unwavering commitment, respect and professionalism.
• Proven professional experience and the track of successful track record;
• In-depth knowledge and know-how of the Portuguese real estate market;
• A professional with a sales mindset, result-oriented, but mindful of human aspects of the real estate business;
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
• Someone with professional experience in real estate sales and customer service;
• People and real estate lover;
• An intuitive salesperson with a strategic approach to business;
• A fast learner, agile, dynamic professional and always keen to learn;
• A professional with relevant real estate professional experience still open to new challenges and able to improve his/her skills within a rapidly growing team;
• A connector, a liaison between lines of businesses, a professional who can readily “change business hats”;
• Speaks fluently English and Portuguese. Other languages are a plus;
• A prudent communicator and a convincing and charismatic presenter;
• Pleasant and trustworthy;
• Sees obstacles as challenges, problem-lover and problem-solver; Analytical
• Persistent, committed, goes the extra mile.
• MS Office familiarity;
• CRM software familiarity
Remuneration & Conditions
Variable depending on experience Full-time (40 hours per week)
All candidates are requested to send CV with cover letter to email@example.com