Tamea International is proud to present the unique investment opportunity – The 17th Century Palácio Mitelo.
Facing the park, this 300 year old Palace has been home to many famous families and has been renovated various times. Having survived the earthquake of 1755, its chapel was used as the areas’ Church for many years. The three-story palace has views of the river from the top floor and a central courtyard with swimming pool and garden.
The real estate project is 1400 meters from Marques de Pombal roundabout and 700 meters from the Martim Moniz square. A few meters away, on the other side of the park is the beautiful Jardim do Torel with its amazing views of the river and downtown Lisbon.
Perched on a hill between Avenida da Liberdade and Avenida Almirante Reis is one of Lisbon’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The park, Campo Mártires da Pátria, is the heart of the neighbourhood which is also commonly referred to as Campo Santana. The neighbourhood is filled with historical palaces and embassies.
Surrounding the neighbourhood are numerous hospitals which the City of Lisbon is planning to convert into luxurious residential and retail spaces. We believe that Campo Santana will become the most sought-after location in Lisbon for high end residential properties and boutique hotels.
● 2800 m2 over 3 floors plus an underground garage of 150 m2
● 250 m2 garden with swimming pool
● 50 divisions
● A chapel which used to serve as an “Igreja Matriz” or Mother Church for the area
● Pombaline tiles, impressive archways and beautiful stonework adorn the interior and exterior of the building
● Owners currently living in the Palace and will vacate upon sale of the building