Join our team!
Our business is growing!
Portugal and especially Lisbon have witnessed significant change and rapid growth in the influx of internationals. They move to Portugal for many reasons, the major one being the investment, triggered by the Golden Visa programme, NHR, short-term rental opportunities, entrepreneurial migration, and lifestyle buyers.
The real estate market has followed and it is booming! All across Lisbon and Portugal, a lot of properties are undergoing development and renovation, making Portugal one of the most attractive markets in Europe. In this hyped environment, real estate business has become attractive, profitable and hugely potent.
The demand is higher than ever, and the supply is trying to keep the pace. Real estate players consist of large development companies, real estate companies engaging in sourcing, selling and renovating properties to home buyers, investors, retirees and others who want to take advantage of the momentum Lisbon and Portugal are at the moment. Therefore, the real estate ecosystem may sometimes seem chaotic, unregulated, aggressive, oriented to quick profits and turnovers. This spills over to major real estate players on the market, who praise themselves being the fastest, most successful, most efficient. In one word - the best.
Where does Tamea International fit?
In this chaotic and hyped environment, we have found there is space for small, independent, “boutique” real estate consultancy, that can bring added value to clients. Therefore, we strive to provide clients with the high-end service with mid- and long-term vision of improving their prospects and lives. In specific terms, this means:
- Careful selection of properties;
- Tailor-made approach to buyers;
- A long-term vision that assures the long-term satisfaction of our clients, both sellers and buyers
- “Do it well or don’t do it at all” approach to business;
- Our Commercial team is made up of carefully selected professionals who embody the combination of sales tenacity, an in-depth understanding of client needs, and an honest and impartial approach;
- We are people-oriented: we do not sell properties only, we sell concepts and opportunities for our clients to better their lives.
We are seeking to expand our team in Lisbon with experienced, hard-working professionals.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill in three new vacancies:
- SALES MANAGER
What is the main purpose of Sales Manager @Tamea?
- Manage and assist a small team of high-performance Real Estate Consultants with regards to their daily activities, monitor their output and level of service, and review their performance;
- Ensure that the Commercial Team understands the business and the promoted properties;
- Provide support on legal and technical issues in collaboration with our lawyer;
- Manage the Commercial Team’s use of our custom-built CRM;
- Execute functional and effective “angariações” strategies;
- Manage relationships with developers, clients and partners;
- Enable and maintain the continuity of sustainable, effective and efficient business processes;
- In a nutshell - a Sales Manager acts as an internal “glue”, connector, synthesizer of overall business efforts and deliverables.
Who is a Sales Manager @Tamea?
- A senior professional with extensive experience in the Real Estate Market, outside and inside Portugal;
- A professional with experience in restructuring and setting up businesses;
- A result-oriented professional with sales mindset, but mindful of human aspects of the real estate business;
- A customer-oriented sales person with exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- An experienced manager of budgeting and sales, strategic planning and business development;
- A multi-disciplinary generalist with knowledge of different business lines including Customer Service, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Recruitment, Accounting;
- A person with highly developed and fine-tuned analytical and synthetical skills, with exceptional attention to detail;
- A professional able to deal with large information loads and translate them into linear, and multidimensional processes;
- Someone with highly developed interpersonal skills;
- A professional who connects dots from mere execution to long-term strategy development;
- A problem-lover and problem-solver with a pragmatic and efficient approach to work;
- Speaks fluent English and Portuguese. Other languages are a plus.
What are a Sales Manager Responsibilities and Tasks @Tamea?
- Designing and implementing business operations, strategies and plans;
- Setting objectives, goals and targets (KPIs) for performance and growth;
- Establishing procedures and policies that define business processes;
- Overseeing daily operations of the commercial team, and the work of executives;
- Measures and evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve them;
- Developing procedures, policies and manuals that promote company culture, philosophy and visions;
- Managing Real Estate Human Resources strategy, procedures and manuals;
- Development and guidance of new team members;
- Induction of new team members;
- Involvement in managing relationship with partners / vendors / clients;
- Institutional relations;
- General support to all other team members and employees, as well as outsourced collaborators with the aim of preserving the integrity of business;
- Collaborate with the CEO, Commercial Director and Marketing Manager identifying and creating new business opportunities and translating them into action plans;
- Producing reports on all matters of importance.
What do we offer?
- An environment which cherishes the principles of fair, professional and unbiased working ethics;
- The balance of people-and profit-oriented approach to real estate;
- Working atmosphere shaped by a highly committed and motivated team of professionals;
- Good balance of work and fun, crucial for happiness and productivity;
- Fun and different workspace (Tamea is seated at Lisbon’s Second Home co-working space) with access to various cultural, educational and entertainment content;
- Generous monthly base remuneration (flexible, based on experience);
- Bonus on Commercial Team performance;
- Commission on direct deals;
- Mobile phone and transport expenses covered.
A Sales Manager reports directly to a CEO.
Expected hours of work are 5 days per week, 8 hours per day and wide availability via phone and email to ensure commercial team support.
- SALES CONSULTANT
Who is a Sales Consultant @Tamea?
- Proven professional experience and the track of successful track record;
- In-depth knowledge and know-how of the Portuguese real estate market;
- A professional with a sales mindset, result-oriented, but mindful of human aspects of the real estate business;
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
- Someone with professional experience in real estate sales and customer service;
- People and real estate lover;
- An intuitive sales person with a strategic approach to business;
- A fast learner, agile, dynamic professional and always keen to learn;
- A professional with relevant real estate professional experience still open to new challenges and able to improve his/her skills within a rapidly growing team;
- Efficient, effective, with a hands-on approach to tasks, but with an ability to “smooth out the rough edges” when needed;
- A connector, a liaison between lines of businesses, a professional who can readily “change business hats”;
- Speaks fluently English and Portuguese. Other languages are a plus;
- A prudent communicator and a convincing and charismatic presenter;
- Pleasant and trustworthy;
- Analytical and synthetical, focused;
- Sees obstacles as challenges, problem-lover and problem-solver;
- Persistent, committed, goes the extra mile.
- MS Office familiarity;
- CRM software familiarity;
What are a Sales Consultant’s Responsibilities and Tasks @Tamea?
- Sourcing properties;
- Develops property listings by reaching out to potential sellers, meeting potential sellers in community activities;
- Listing properties;
- Responding to potential buyers’ inquiries;
- Matching requirements to listings;
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations;
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about the real estate market;
- Showing properties to clients;
- Presenting offers to sellers and buyers;
- Intermediary in negotiations between sellers and buyers;
- Property evaluations and appraisals;
- Maintain existing and build new partnerships;
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred;
- Engage with partners and promoters;
- Organize, manage and execute on-the-field visits to properties and sites;
- Managing legal assistance to ensure efficient closure of deals;
- Involvement in the promotion of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services;
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials;
- Managing the preparation of documents such as reservation contracts, representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases;
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds;
- Active daily use of CRM software and proposals for its improvement;
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features;
- Supervise project management process;
- Supervise assets management process;
- COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT
A Commercial Assistant's main focus will be to support our busy Sales team. Your role is to be a valuable help to the Sales team, coordinate numerous and varied tasks – where attention to detail and pro-activity are a must – build strong, effective relationships with Clients, and maintain a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Key and First point of contact for Clients, ensuring their requirements are met and/or effectively communicated internally
- Coordinate responses to Client queries time-efficiently
- Update & coordinate commercial documents
- Update, organize and daily manage the database of clients, properties, etc.
- Schedule visits with Clients and manages agendas
- Help secure commercial deals
- Daily management and general administrative tasks to support the team and the business
- At least 3 years of experience in administrative or sales support roles
- Experience in the Portuguese Real Estate Market (advantage)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and specifically advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in French, English and Portuguese (mandatory). Other languages are a plus
- Skills in planning and organization, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to tight timescales, pro-activity, drive and autonomy
- Effective interpersonal skills, feeling motivated by liaising with Clients
If you feel that you are a fit and you can contribute to Tamea International then, get in touch with us, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org