TERMS & CONDITIONS
The client acknowledges that:
- it has read, agree with and accept the Terms and Conditions, including any amendments thereof prior to the use of this website. The use of this website constitutes the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein;
- the Terms and Conditions shall be amended or updated from time to time without notice to you and you shall be deemed to accept the amendments to these Terms and Conditions by your use of this website;
- the use of this website may be subject to technical defects or interruptions from time to time, and that Tamea International makes no representation that the website is free from any computer viruses or programs that may affect your electronic systems;
- Tamea International shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to your data or computer system arising out of or in connection with the use of the website and that the client shall bear the sole responsibility in such circumstances;
- Tamea International may amend, suspend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) the website or the services provided under it, from time to time without notice and Tamea International shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of the amendment, suspension or termination of the website;
- the use of this website and the services provided under it is entirely at the client’s own risk;
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tamea International hereby represents to the client, and the client acknowledges, that:
- save as provided in Tamea International’s Client Service Agreement, all contracts are entered into between the client and the relevant company and/or institution and not between the client and Tamea International;
- Tamea International and its representatives have at no time made to the client any warranties, promises or forecasts as to any expected return on investment or rental yields, and neither Tamea International nor its representatives have the authority to make such warranties;
- Tamea International and its representatives cannot and will not provide advice on taxation or the legal consequences of any arrangements and an Tamea International representative has advised the client that it should obtain independent legal and taxation advice;
- Tamea International shall be entitled to negotiate with, receive and be compensated with payments and commissions from, property companies, financial institutions and/or other parties connected with the provision by Tamea International of the services to the client;
- the client expressly agrees that the use of this website and the information contained herein is solely at the client’s own risk.
In respect of all material, information and documents supplied by Tamea International to the client at any time (including all plans and specifications) (the “Material”), neither Tamea International, nor any of its representative, officer, employee or adviser:
- has made or will make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Material or that the Material is the information the client may require or expect to find in respect of the subject matter or to make a fully informed decision on any course of action. All plans and specifications provided to the client are provided as a guide only and are subject to variations, modifications and amendments as required by relevant authorities, developers and/or architects;
- accepts or will accept any responsibility for any interpretation, opinion or conclusion that the client may form as a result of examining the Material;
- accepts or will accept any responsibility to inform the client of any matter arising or coming to the notice of Tamea International which may affect or qualify any Material which Tamea International provides to the client; or
- is or will be liable for any loss of any kind (including but without limitation damages, costs, interest, loss of profits, or special loss or damage) arising from an error, inaccuracy, incompleteness or similar defect in the Material or any default, negligence, or lack of care in relation to the preparation or provision of Material.
You should be aware that investment in property may involve risks and the value of the property and associated rental yields may go down as well as up. The property market is volatile and property prices may fluctuate widely. Whilst Tamea International may undertake various background checks on property companies or financial institutions that it introduces to the client, it is the responsibility of the client to instruct their own financial advisers and solicitors to undertake due diligence and provide adequate and satisfactory advice to the client before proceeding with any property related transaction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Save as expressly set out herein and to the extent permitted by law, Tamea International shall not be liable to the client or any third party for any loss, liability or expense arising out of or in connection with any acts or omissions of Tamea International, or any of its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, which are done negligently, or deliberately with intent to cause loss, liability or expense, or recklessly and with actual knowledge that such loss, liability or expense would probably result.
- Tamea International shall not be liable to the client or any third party (whether in contact, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement for any loss of profit, production, data, goodwill or business opportunities or anticipated savings or benefits or for any type of indirect, special or consequential loss, even if that loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or that party was aware of the possibility of that loss or damage arising.
- Any claim for breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this website shall be brought within two years of the act or omission alleged to have caused the loss, liability or expense in question.
- No provision herein set out shall exclude or limit the liability of Tamea International for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or in respect of any other liability arising out of or in connection with this website which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
These provisions shall be exhaustive of the remedies for monetary damages of the client or any third party against Tamea International arising out of or in connection with this website.