- WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by Tamea Gold International Lda, Av. Sidonio Pais, 16 – 4 Drt.
1050-215, Lisbon, Portugal. References to Tamea International, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” in this Privacy Notice mean Tamea International.
- PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
We have put this notice in place so that you can feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal data while using our website.Countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) are required to have
a similar standard of protection of personal data. This is, however, not always the case outside that geographical area.
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may need to register to access our parts of our website and where you do not register personal data about you will not be collected by us. If you register for our services, any details you provide may be stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. The details you give us may be combined with information about your use of the Tamea International website(s) and information from our records in order to provide you with online services you request.Your personal data (or personal information) may include your name, contact details including your email address, or your employment details. The information you provide to us or that we hold about you is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We will only process your personal data in the ways we describe in this privacy notice. If you think the information we hold about you is incorrect, you can contact us to correct this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Email addresses: We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal data. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, and your details will not be passed to any organisation other than Tamea International Lda, our affiliates and subsidiaries, our business partners and our agents for marketing purposes without your explicit permission. However, we may use email in response to enquiries you make about our services or service issues.
- OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to fulfil your requests for information on our developments. We will only process data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post. When we ask you for personal data it may include the following purposes:
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing
- We may send you requested information on our products and services
- We may use your personal data to process your request for information on a property which might be of interest to you
- We may use your personal data for marketing purposes with your consent; or
- We may use your personal data internally to administer this website and help us improve our services.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our general Email enquiry forms are not sent via an encrypted channel and for this reason we ask that
you do not include confidential information when using them (such as bank account details).
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
We do not share, sell or distribute your personal data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this privacy notice and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, your personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected
or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure set out below.
- We may also disclose your personal data to other businesses that may wish to receive and use research data about you.
- We may share, transfer or disclose the personal data in our databases and server logs to comply with
a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganisation dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
- Where you have consented, we may share your personal data with other companies whose products and services may be of interest to you.
Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you want to know exactly what personal data Tamea International holds on you can obtain it by addressing your request to email@example.com If it transpires that the data held is inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made.
8. ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
In addition to the data we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous data about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors chooseto view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list and/or from our post marketing database, please e-mail us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with “Email Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will hold your contact details on file marked so that we do not contact you again. This is so that we do not contact you if a third party subsequently provides your details to us.
As a result of improvements we make to our services, amendments to laws or regulation or developments in the technology or processes we use, we may change our data protection practices from time to time.. If and when our data protection practices change, we will update this privacy notice to describe our new practices. We encourage you to check this page regularly.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
13. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
14. GOVERNING LAW