Our business is growing!
We are seeking to expand our team in Lisbon with experienced, hard-working professionals.
We are constantly looking for new
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS
A Real Estate Consultant will forward and secure a mutually satisfactory agreement between buyers and sellers, maintaining a high level of customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide guidance and assisting sellers and buyers, determine Clients' needs/preferences and financials abilities to propose tailor-made solutions
- Rent, buy or sell properties for Clients
- Continuous market search and broadening of our property listings
- Continuous Client search and broadening of our database
- Consult and advise Clients about the best real estate solutions for them, based on their unique preferences
- Develop network and partnerships
- Continuous market update and research to better SWOT analyze the real estate market and estimate value of properties
- Passion for real estate and great deals
- At least 3 years of experience as a Real Estate Consultant / Broker in Portugal
- Fluency in French, English and Portuguese (mandatory). Other languages are a plus
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals who understand the importance of providing our clients with the best customer service.
If you feel that you are a fit and you can contribute to Tamea International then, get in touch with us, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.